Deer Run Cabin (Cabin 5)
From the big mounts on the wall...
Or the luxury of satellite television...
To the comfort of the cozy Queen sized bed......the Deer Run Cabin has it all for you!
The Deer Run Cabin Includes:
- 27" TV with satellite television
- Love seat and matching chair
- 1 Queen sized bed and night stand
- 1 set of bunk beds. The bunk beds are full size on the bottom and twin size on top.
- Kitchenette with 2 burner stove, refrigerator, sink, toaster oven, coffee maker (with daily supply of coffee) and all necessary dishes and cookware
- Dinning table
- Restroom with full size bath tub and shower
- Outdoor charcoal grill
- Back porch with wonderful view
- NO PETS - No pets in cabins or on premises, under any condition
- NO smoking in cabins.
- Must be 21 or older to rent cabin.
- Not handicap accessible
- 10 Day Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 10 days prior to your reservation date we will attempt to rent your cabin for the days that you are booked. If we can not rent your cabin, your credit card will be billed for the full amount of your cabin reservation.
- If you leave early during your stay we will attempt to rent your cabin. If the cabin is rented we will credit your card. If we can not rent the cabin your card will not be credited.
(Click A Photo To Enlarge)
"After a 4 hour bike ride, this place was great. Great view, perfect size, off the beaten path, great company and hosts. I will return for the great sunsets. Make a wonderful weekend away from the kids and a relaxing bike ride. I took many brochures to give to friends so they can visit a secret place in the hills. Best of Luck. God bless."
Robert and Jana
"What a wonderful day!! We came to this cabin to spend our wedding night here, and ended up getting married right here in the cabin. It was so beautiful and peaceful that we felt what better place to start our lives together. Yes! We are the first couple to get married here, and we are so very proud to hold that title. The Hubbards are great people. They really made it a special day for us! Thank You! We arrived as two single people and left your cabin as a newly married couple! The start of a new tradition here ~ Weddings! Thank You!"
"We had a lovely day riding our 2 motorcycles from Waco to Mena. What a gorgeous, scenic route down the Talimena Scenic Drive. While the website for Mountaintop Cabins does a great job describing the facilities, actually getting here and getting to enjoy the cabin is something else! We hope to be back! Our best wishes to the Hubbards for much success!"
Jim, Glenda, and Westley
P.S. Love the view!
"This was the cleanest motel I have ever stayed in. The decor is so pretty. We think this is the best place we have ever stayed. The best for our 49th wedding anniversary."
Deloris and Conard