Wilderness Cabin (Cabin 10)
Enjoy the warm fireplace...
or check out the wonderfull view on a nice sunny day...
Or just settle in and watch some tv while you enjoy your stay...
The Wilderness cabin is a high end two story cabin. Everything is top notch from the rock fireplace to the cedar beams to the Cabela`s wildlife limited edition framed prints. The cabin sits on a mountain top with a breathtaking view.
Wheel chair ramp on front porch for access to cabin. Main floor of cabin is equipped with 3ft doors including bathroom and bedrooms. Second story is not accessible by wheelchair. Main floor bathroom has a handicap height toilet.
The Wilderness Cabin Includes:
- 2 large queen beds, 1 queen sofa sleeper, 1 large full bed, 1 large twin bed
- 4 LCD flat screen TV’s each with built in DVD players
- Satellite TV with movie channels, living room TV is High Definition
- Samsung HE washer and dryer with complimentary laundry detergent
- Fully equipped kitchen which includes a full size oven/range, hood style microwave over range, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, coffee maker, all necessary dishes and cookware
- Remote operated Gas Fireplace
- Complimentary coffee
- Complimentary Soap/Shampoo/Conditioner
- Charcoal Grill
- All Linens Provided
- All wood interior, rustic cedar log beams, no sheetrock
- Max of 9 Occupants
- $240 per night - rates are based on 4 occupants, additional persons are $10 per night, Kids 12 and under free
- 2 Night Minimum
- NO PETS - No pets in cabins or on premises, under any condition
- NO smoking in cabins.
- Must be 21 or older to rent cabin.
- 10 Day Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 10 days prior to your reservation date we will attempt to rent your cabin for the days that you are booked. If we can not rent your cabin, your credit card will be billed for the full amount of your cabin reservation.
- If you leave early during your stay we will attempt to rent your cabin. If the cabin is rented we will credit your card. If we can not rent the cabin your card will not be credited.
(Click A Photo To Enlarge)